Friday, August 13, 2010

Two New Patterns!



So here are the final two patterns in our Cottage Kids Nursery Rhyme Collection. They are Little Miss Muffet and Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater! You can see the entire collection of six together on the Cottage Kids page under "Nursery Rhymes" on my website. I think there are a lot of possibilities for this little collection as far as finishing goes. They could be finished as cubes to reflect a kind of nursery, building block feeling. Or they could be stitched into blocks for a baby quilt or a wall hanging. I've also heard the idea of finishing them as a little nursery rhyme book. Lots of ideas and I'm sure you can come up with even more! In any case, I hope you enjoy them because I've had lots of fun designing them!



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I misspelled a word and am fixing it---
    Hi, Nikki! This series is so darling--I can just see them all stitched hanging in a nursery. I love the nursery rhyme book idea, too. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is so cute! These latest two turned out great Nikki!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this series! It sure makes me wish I had a little one to stitch them for. You're right--so many possibilites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!
    My name is Sofia and I'm from Portugal. Could you please tell me how can I get one (or more, they are all lovely and so hard to resist!!) of your patterns?

    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nikki,
    I am stitching one of your patterns called 'cake' from the series. How would I get another flower button as one of my 3 doesn't have any holes in it? would I just order another from a cross stitch shop? thanks so much . I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a message!
Nikki