Monday, September 20, 2010

Go Wildcats!!!

So for the first time ever, we have season tickets to the University of Arizona Wildcats football games this year. So exciting! We used to go more when I was in college (and sit in the cheap student section!) but we decided to really make an effort to go to the games this season.
This past Saturday night, Derrick, Sean, me, and my dad went to the game. And what a game it was, as our Wildcats upset Iowa 34 to 27!

This picture shows Sean while he was still happy and awake. Poor guy fell asleep on the bleachers as the game stretched on into the night!



3 comments:

  1. Go Wildcats!!
    You have a handsome husband, a cute baby boy and one good lookin' Daddy Nikki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome game. So excited to see our Wildcats pull off the upset. The croud looked amazing all decked out in Red. Love the memories that you get to spend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you all had a such a wonderful time!!!! I'm a HUGE college football fan except my team is Ohio State! Hopefully we won't play each other! heehee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a message!
Nikki