Monday, October 10, 2011

Gingerbread Houses



As promised, here is the second of our two new holiday designs. This one is called Gingerbread Houses, and you can see the name tucked into the sampler style alphabet. I know that my kids, especially Juliet, love decorating gingerbread houses at Christmastime. We kind of cheat though and buy the kind that you just have to assemble and then decorate :) Any way you do it, it's lots of fun and hopefully this design reminds you all of decorating your own gingerbread houses.

I will be posting complete materials lists for both this design and Merry Christmas Ornaments later this week on my website - the same time that the designs get shipped to distributors.

10 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Is there some way to get on a list to order these as soon as they come out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful new design Nikki!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh geez...I JUST am finishing Gingerbread Cottage, and now this?!!? TAKE ALL MY MONEY, JUST TAKE IT NOW! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun design, and the houses are just beautiful! I liked your Merry Christmas Ornament design too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really very sweet stitching..i love it so much.
    hugs
    cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beginning to look alot like Christmas! I can't wait to get that pattern in my hands. I am going to stitch it this year and before this Christmas. Just super cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Nikki! I LOVE this! What a great design. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this design! I have been stalking my LNS waiting for it to get there! I can't wait to stitch this one! Thanks for such a wonderful design!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a message!
Nikki